WordWeb v.7.0 Dictionary Full Software Free Download
|| WordWeb v.7.0 | Dictionary ||
[ Full PC Software | Free Download ]
WordWeb is a powerful English thesaurus and dictionary. Find definitions and synonyms, as well as various sets of related words. Find definitions and synonyms with one-click search!
The database has over 150 000 root words and 120 000 synonyms. The program can be used on its own or with almost any Windows program.
If you are editing a document you can select a synonym and replace the look-up word. WordWeb has the option to highlight widely used synonyms, great for helping you write clear easy-to-understand English.
If you are looking for a particular part of speech you can click on the Noun, Verb, Adjective or Adverb buttons to show only the relevant synonyms and related words. To look at a particular sense you can click on the sense number.
Browsing around related words is simple: click on the tabs for synonyms, antonyms, parts, part of, types, type of, similar, see also, and anagrams. To see the definition for one of the related words double-click on the word. You can also use the back and forward buttons.
Related words also have “+” and “-” buttons to be more or less specific. For example if you look at the similar words, maybe you’d like to see words that are more loosely similar: you can do this by pressing the “+” button, and go back again by pressing the “-” button.
WordWeb v.7.0 Features :-
· One-click look up from almost any program, including MS Word
· Tab pages to quickly check web references
· Bookmark words
· Highlights commonly used widely-understood words
· Find words matching a pattern
· Edit and add to the database
· Solve and find anagrams
· Copy results to the clipboard
· Cross-reference to other installed electronic dictionaries
· Search for words in a large number of optional extra word lists
· Add your own custom glossaries
· Configure for American, British, Canadian, Australian or Asian English
· Option to hide (default) or flag vulgar and offensive related words
· Reverse definition (full text) search
· Cross-links words that sound the same (homonyms)
· Definitions and synonyms, including many compounds and proper nouns
· Word relations: find antonyms, parts or types, less specific words, etc.
· Over 126 000 synonym sets and 158 000 root words
· Search over 260 000 words, compounds and derived forms
· 70 000+ pronunciations, with pop-up hint pronunciation key
· 49 000 usage examples
· View alphabetically nearest words, suggestions for many misspellings