TightVNC v.2.7.10 Remote Desktop Full Software Free Download
|| TightVNC v.2.7.10 | Remote Desktop ||
[ Full PC Software | Free Download ]
TightVNC is a free remote control software package derived from the popular VNC software. With TightVNC, you can see the desktop of a remote machine and control it with your local mouse and keyboard, just like you would do it sitting in the front of that computer.
TightVNC can be used to perform remote control and administration tasks in Windows, Unix and mixed network environments. It can be very helpful in distance learning and remote customer support.
TightVNC v.2.7.10 Features :-
File transfers in versions for Windows:
· You can upload files from your local machine to the TightVNC Server, and download files from the server to your computer.
Support for video mirror driver (Windows 2000 and above):
· TightVNC Server can use DFMirage mirror driver to detect screen updates and grab pixel data in a very efficient way, saving processor cycles for other applications.
Scaling of the remote desktop (viewer for Windows and Java viewer):
· You can view the remote desktop in whole on a screen of smaller size, or you can zoom in the picture to see the remote screen in more details.
Efficient “Tight” encoding with optional JPEG compression:
· New Tight encoding is optimized for slow and medium-speed connections and thus generates much less traffic as compared to traditional VNC encodings. Unlike other encodings, Tight encoding is configurable via compression levels and JPEG image quality setting.
Enhanced Web browser access:
· TightVNC includes a greatly improved Java viewer with full support for Tight encoding, 24-bit color mode, and more. The Java viewer applet can be accessed via built-in HTTP server like in the standard VNC.
Support for two passwords, full-control and read-only:
· The server allows or disallows remote keyboard and mouse events depending on which password was used for authentication.
Automatic SSH tunneling on Unix:
· The Unix version of TightVNC Viewer can tunnel connections via SSH automatically using local SSH/OpenSSH client installation.