Bitdefender Total Security 2013 v.18.104.22.1689 Incl. Trial Reset Full Software Free Download
|| Bitdefender Total Security 2013 v.22.214.171.1249 ||
[ Incl. Trial Reset | Full PC Software | Free Download ]
Bitdefender Total Security is an all-in-one antivirus and Internet security package that comprises a solid virus detection / removal engine combined with tough firewall and antispam modules. Other capabilities include social network protection, parental control, online backups and computer tune up.
Bitdefender Total Security makes an impression through its simplicity, ease of use and accessibility. The elegant and organized user interface together with the high level of customizability turn it into a reliable choice for all the categories in the audience. Beginners can and should rely on the AutoPilot feature that adjusts the settings just in the right amount in order to ensure a balanced protection scheme.
Bitdefender Total Security is equipped with all the standard features one would expect in a complete security suite such as this one. The Antivirus component provides various scanning modes: full system scan, custom scan, vulnerability scan, and rescue mode. A smart addition is the Scan Dispatcher module, designed to perform full scans only when computer resources are in low use.
Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Features :-
· Keeps hackers at bay by automatically opening all your online banking pages in a separate, secure browser.
· Enables you to keep track of all of your security related tasks, plus lets you quickly and easily drag-and-drop files for quick scanning for viruses—right from your desktop!
· Blocks inappropriate content, restricts Web access between certain hours, and helps you remotely monitor your children’s online activity – even on Facebook!
· Immunizes any Flash Drive from viruses, when they are connected to your computer, so that you never worry again about USBs infecting you or your friends.
Active Virus Control:
· A proactive, dynamic detection technology which monitors processes’ behavior in real-time, as they are running, and tags suspicious activities.
· If e-threats, such as rootkits, cannot be removed from within the Windows operating system, the computer is re-booted in Rescue mode—a trusted environment which is then used for cleanup and restoration.
· Checks for missing or outdated security software, missing Windows security patches, as well as potentially unsafe system settings.
· Stops unwanted e-mail from reaching your Inbox.
· Continuously monitors your Internet connections and prevents unauthorized access, even over a Wi-Fi network.
· Locks, wipes or even locates your laptop from any Internet-connected device you have at hand.
Personal Data Filter:
· Prevents critical data (such as anything even resembling your social security number) from ever leaving your computer.
· Analyzes and blocks websites that support various scams or credit card phishing attempts.
· Ensures that no traces of your deleted sensitive files remain on your PC
· Locks up confidential files in an encrypted vault.
Online Storage and Sharing – Bitdefender Safebox:
· Stores and protects your important or sensitive files in a secure online location, so you can manage and access safely, from all your devices – iPhones, iPads, Android phones or PCs. The first 2 GB come free!
· The Scan Dispatcher finds and uses time-slices when system resource usage falls below a certain threshold to perform recurring scans of your entire system. This way Bitdefender does not interfere with user-initiated actions and does impact system responsiveness.
· Your security software isn’t slowing down your computer. So what is? Bitdefender Total Security comes complete with a Tune-Up module, which cleans up your file system and registry for enhanced performance.
Social Network Protection:
· Bitdefender filters/blocks social-networking specific e-threats by scanning the links you receive from your Facebook and Twitter friends, monitors your privacy settings, and much more!
· The Link Filter relies on intelligence provided by Bitdefender Cloud services to flag malware and phishing attempts in search engine results.
· Bitdefender Autopilot provides a hassle-free experience by making optimal security-related decisions without input from you. This means no pop-ups, no alerts, nothing to configure.
Minimum system requirements :-
· CPU: 800MHz processor
· Memory (RAM): 1 GB, 2GB (Microsoft Windows 8)
· Available free hard disk space: 1.8 GB free space (at least 800 MB on the system drive)
· Internet Explorer 8 and higher
· .Net Framework 3.5
Changes in version 126.96.36.1999 :-
– Removed shutdown notification when disinfecting;
– On Access events for network files were changed;
– Vulnerability wizard displays outdated latest version for supported apps;
– Display percent of overall progress next to progress bar;
– Integrated new On Access driver;
– Disinfection for network files follow different actions – New